People are at the very centre of everything we do at Wear Referrals and our biggest asset. We are passionately committed to caring for our people, so that they can care for our patients.
We are dedicated to delivering excellent patient and client care and strive for continuous improvement in all areas of our business. We are looking for candidates who share that desire to develop and grow, in a workplace strongly committed to their health and wellbeing.
We actively support all of our team to be the very best at what they do with a generous CPD allowance and paid CPD leave to support their ongoing personal and professional development, whatever their role in the hospital.
We offer a competitive package for every role including:
- Generous holiday allowance and employer pension contribution
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced Parental Leave (up to 26 weeks paid at 90%)
- In-house HR support, free Health Care and Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work and Gym Membership schemes
- Discounted veterinary treatment and purchases
- Fully funded professional fees
- Reward & Recognition schemes and Wellbeing Programmes (gained 2 national Wellbeing Awards in 2021)
For more information on internships, please click here.
We are proud to be part of the Linnaeus family of practices who share our passion and commitment to the future of the veterinary world. Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK and Ireland in our group.
If you’re interested in joining, click on one of the vacancies below to view more information and to apply on the Linnaeus website.